WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

2021.0728.0006...





7 comments:

JiEL said...

I need and want to hug and kiss a man.

The bad side of being a «old» single man. ;-(

Milleson said...

I love the pose and coloring in that first picture, and when I see pictures like the artsy beach scene, I ask the question: Geez, guys, can't you find someplace more comfortable to screw? That's gotta hurt!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Age is only a number. :-)

Milleson - *chuckle*

Luv chocolate said...

During the pandemic, it was lonely!😐

JiEL said...

Here in Montreal for gay comunity AGE is the first thing that defenites you.

No matter if your a good educated man with a nice normal body.

We have achieve the gay life as a normal one in our city and province too.
No issues about it in our jobs or social life.

BUT the uprise of the «perfect young muscled man» with cute face is the kind of ideal that many gay man are seeking for.

In the last past years I met many men of age between 20 to 67yo.
But those in one or other things in their lives didn't quite fit in with me.

The most difficult of all this is to find ONE man who isn't struggling with some mental issues. Not mentioning health issues also.

So I'm going to be single for the rest of my life.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Unfortunately, youth and beauty prevail too much in the gay community everywhere. I am now 70 and my partner is 72. At some point, one of us will be single for the rest of our lives, too.

uptonking said...

I miss kissing. Sex is easy to come by, but finding someone who kisses... that's a hard one.