WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 23, 2021

2021.0723.0002...

Leaf Sheep Sea Slug





6 comments:

Milleson said...

OMG, Rick, what a beautiful find. Even the lowly slug can dazzle! Too bad we're in such a rush to destroy it and all the sea creatures left in our care. We are not worthy stewards of our earth.

BatRedneck said...

Fantastic!
Nature is a never ending source of beautiful surprises.
Thank you Rick for this one.

Mistress Maddie said...

No that is cool! Im off to research this. The creature of the deep are so fascinating...I wonder what else is down there we haven't seen yet???

SickoRicko said...

Milleson & BatRedneck & Mistress Maddie - I'm glad y'all enjoyed it. It's very neat.

Bryan said...

Weird and wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@2:14am - You are very welcome.