WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

2021.0721.0002...





Oregon Bootleg Fire

6 comments:

Luv chocolate said...

The last video...we have fires here in Canada, I live in Alberta, we are are getting smoke from B.C.,Montana,Idaho,Oregon and Washington! Our sky has been grey for the last six days!🙄

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - Bummer! We had that sort of stuff last year. Stay indoors as much as you can.

whkattk said...

Awful! It seems to get worse every year.

uptonking said...

Our skies in Minneapolis are grey... because of smoke from Oregon and Montana. It brings home exactly how terrifying and out of hand this situation has become. I also heard that the permafrost in Russia is thawing... permafrost!

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I read about the permafrost. We are in deep shit, my friend.

Xersex said...

the problem is we're all going to roast