WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

2021.0630.0002...






5 comments:

maturegaydude said...

Thanks for posting some older shots of Toronto. It's hard to remember what it looked like before every empty space was filled with another high tower.

SickoRicko said...

maturegaymale - You are very welcome. But, I only know the first one is from Toronto.

uptonking said...

Stunning!

maturegaydude said...

The first 3 and the last are all Toronto

SickoRicko said...

maturegaydude - Thanks for that info. I must have unconsciously grouped them.