WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 14, 2021

2021.0514.0005...





6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

I just love this post!
Happy peekaboo guys? They're both welcome :-p

JiEL said...

That Corbin Fisher guy has the balls to make me go crazy.

Not mentionning all of his sexiest features too..

uptonking said...

Interesting... not sure if they are my thing or not.

silverbanshee said...

First guy is just beautiful! 😍

SickoRicko said...

silverbanshee - Totally!

Anonymous said...

I agree. The balls on the Corbin Fisher model need a lot of lovin' and attention.