WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 01, 2021

2021.0501.0006...







8 comments:

BatRedneck said...

“Valar morghulis” indeed.
Yet we stay alive as long as there is someone to cherish our memory.

Mistress Maddie said...

MY....THAT FIRST GUY! Im dying to get my hands all over that cock.

And mouth.

uptonking said...

That first dude is clearly 'gifted'. I would love to sample his talents (six queen!) and dude #5... YAZZZZZZZZ. :)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I had to look that up. Kinda neat saying.

JiEL said...

I could row anytime with those two Warwick rowers and with such nice «paddles» not sure where it could lead us.
I could lay down between both of them and take theirs firmly and row all night time or all life time.

Xersex said...

love thier nakedness

Anonymous said...

nice confident lads naked in front of their friends. My worst nightmare ever! I used to get anxious at the thought of being naked in front of my friends, imagine an inopportune erection in public. but this awesome guys doesn't care at all!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:41pm - It's good to be comfortable with one's own penis.