WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 01, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs...





Happy New Year Everyone!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to contact you but this information has made me sick. Please post to share with others to make sure this pos is fired and prosecuted.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING...this has made me sick. The officer needs to be fired and prosecuted for animal abuse. Sickening.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Vacaville-police-officer-canine-partner-video-15835809.php

Thank you. Happy New Year.

Geoff said...

Happy New Year guys!!!

whkattk said...

Happy new year, Rick! Have a nice day, today...and all the other days of 2021.

Rich said...

Hope you have a fabulous New Year!

Xersex said...

best wishes all!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you all for the well-wishes. I wish the same for you, too.

Anon @ 6:54am - I read the story from the link you provided. Any beating of an animal is terrible. But there seemed to be more to the story and it is being investigated. I'm sorry you were so upset by it.