WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 21, 2021

2021.0121.0003...





3 comments:

uptonking said...

I miss going to museums. Ours are open, here... by appointment. You have to reserve a slot. It might well be worth it.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - You should make an appointment.

BatRedneck said...

You definitively should, uptonking. Years ago I fell in wonder before Nefertiti at Pergamon's museum in Berlin, so luckily alone in its room at that time of day. No picture, whatever it's quality, will ever be able to show actual beauty. After all, is it not true when it comes to the people we fall in love with as well?
Now first thing on next Monday: make an appointment! (and sort a post on your blog out of it :-)