WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

2021.0116.0007...





7 comments:

bobbert said...

Masculine body hair is wonderful at any time, but when wet it's awesome....!

Xersex said...

very erotic

Milleson said...

I'll keep my comments to just this one today. Some pictures need no comment. This is emotional as it should be. Read about the kilted warrior, Noah Galloway, and feel gratitude that he's among us and feel good about your own life. Truly an inspiration.

SickoRicko said...

Just now I looked him up, and you're right, his story is inspiring. Thanks for his name.

uptonking said...

Nice suits... thanks for sharing... all.

BatRedneck said...

Thanks for sharing his name, Mileson.
I looked him up and indeed he is inspiring.
For a while there was that young man living in my neighborhood which I crossed sometimes, impaired of his right arm under the elbow. Each time I wanted to talk to him, just to get to know him. Each time he raised down his eyes, as if he wasn't fair. Truth be told, I am the one who was not fair, for I did not do the first step.
Haven't seen him for a while. All I can hope is for him to come across more valuable people than the one I have been.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Something we can all learn from this.