WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 14, 2021

2021.0114.0001...



Ya think??

6 comments:

Luke said...

True, but it's sad the current administration has brought it to this.

Xersex said...

the onòly important thing is that he's no more POTUS.

SickoRicko said...

Indeed.

SickoRicko said...

That's something to be very grateful for.

Jimbo said...

They should also announce the location and then do a last-minute switcheroo.

SickoRicko said...

Just today I thought it would be so neat for the workers to be going through all the motions to put the stands together, but that Biden and Kamala won't show up. Then there would be an announcement that they've been sworn in already someplace else.