WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Daily Fractal & Stuff...







Yay, Jerry gets to come home today!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Jerry we missed you.

whkattk said...

Excellent news!!!

David said...

Hooray, you will be together ❤ for the holiday. Hugs, lots of them.

Purple Wolf said...

I'm glad Jerry's coming home, just in time for Thanksgiving; one of many things to be grateful for (is he your husband/spouse/boyfriend?) I'm sure he'll recover nicely at home under your TLC.

SickoRicko said...

Joseph & whkattk & David - Indeed!

Purple Wolf - Jerry is my partner. We like to say that we are living in sin because we are not married.

Rad said...

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!! Thanksgiving, indeed!

uptonking said...

Good to hear... hope all is well. Love that kitten and the hedgehog.

Xersex said...

wellcummed back

Unknown said...

Very happy for you both.

hsgisme said...

Awesome!!! Happy Thanksgiving!