WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 27, 2020

2020.1127.0007...






8 comments:

Hot guys said...

The 4th one (I think) is ALL muscle 💪🏻🔥

Milleson said...

Pic #4...So that's what 0% body fat looks like. Reminds me of an exhibition That OMSI in Portland Oregon has on occasion, looks like freeze dried humans in various poses without the skin, just muscle and sinew. Amazing!!!

Luv chocolate said...

It's black Friday and I will take the black men!!! I will take black men any day!!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I've seen that exhibition! It's very neat.

SickoRicko said...

Luv big choco - Okay, calm down, take a breath.

uptonking said...

Love that illustration. And these men. Where do you find them? So lovely.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I'm retired and spend too much time wandering the net.

Xersex said...

very nice