WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 27, 2020

2020.1127.0001...




I was four years old when my parents had me vaccinated against polio.
I distinctly remember being afraid of having to live in an iron lung.
I also remember being afraid of the atomic bomb at that age. 






If you live in Georgia, please, please, please...
 
VOTE BLUE!!


4 comments:

Jimmy said...

I was five. I still remember standing in line with my mom at the Health Department waiting to get vaccinated. We stood in line for hours it seemed.

Unknown said...

I was born in 57. Not sure what year it was, but I remember standing in line with my mother and little sisters. The vaccine was given on what I thought were sugar cubes. LOL. The line waiting I remember was at the local school.

Henri said...

Yes!!!. Exactly. I am not american citizen but I clearly remember the sugar cubes with the vaccine inside. All the children were in file at the school waiting for these "sweet" vaccine. The system was the same as Unknown says.
From Spain hugs, kisses, Ricky and followers.

uptonking said...

Georgia.... it all comes down to Georgia. Sing it, Ray...