WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

2020.1126.0003...








5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Now that is a very filling and bountiful post!!! Happy Thanksgiving Ricko!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Mistress Maddie - Thank you very much. All the same to you!

uptonking said...

Well, November is almost over, so five months until the layers of clothing can come off... sigh. Well, it's better than six months...

Xersex said...

so nice men

whkattk said...

Oh, I SO want to be at the beach right now.