WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 22, 2020

2020.1122.0001...







3 comments:

whkattk said...

Each and every one of these speaks truth.

The Dems need to release every scrap of incriminating paper they can find. And they need to dig DEEP. He's criminal, he's always been a criminal. It's about time he and his cronies go to prison.

uptonking said...

Again... that last one. Sigh. Shiver.
As for prosecution... I have PTSD from this man's shenanigans. We all do. He has put us through hell for four years... I think we should return the flavor!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - The Dems lack too many balls for that.

uptonking - This is one time I would be in favor of the punishment exceeding the crime. Waaay, exceeding.