WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

2020.1020.0001...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

last one: funny and hopefully true

Anonymous said...

Another set of great memes today, Rick. Can't wait to see his pathetic signature scrawl on a heart monitor connected to him suddenly flatline. And then we can all bid him "Adios, you sorry sack of orange fecal matter!"

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I concur totally.

uptonking said...

That first meme perfectly frames exactly how hypocritical repugs and the far right are... why aren't they up in arms? Why didn't the pro-life folks have a shit fit? Because they really are just interested in suppressing women and controlling their bodies. That makes them liars. And I guess it's up to us to remind them of this every time they start screaming about killing babies.

whkattk said...

Yep. his signature should be on every casket. He owns every single death.