WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

2020.1018.0001...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came back from dropping my ballot off in an official Clark Co. Washington ballot box. So glad Oregon and Wash. have had mail in Ballots for years. Makes it so easy to VOTE!!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Terrific! I just filled mine out and will drop it off tomorrow. The entire country should operate this way.

Xersex said...

#1 so funny!!!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I'm glad you enjoyed it.