WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 17, 2020

2020.0917.0001...





2 comments:

uptonking said...

Mickey's is downtown St. Paul. Such a cute place. Tiny. With a weird bathroom in the basement... if I remember right, it's minuscule circular staircase. The food is exactly what you think it should be... as in 1950's diner fare. Cool place. Totally recommend going at least once. Just fun. Thanks for these. I LOVE old diners. Like... I would like to live in one. And Come Back to the Five and Dime Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean is a fave of mine. As is Bus Stop.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Cool that you know the place.