WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

2020.0811.0001...


5 comments:

uptonking said...

I was listening to this album two weeks ago. Adore it. Love me some Bathhouse Betty. Thanks for sharing. Very apt, huh? Considering she was singing about GW era corruption and the orange ogre wasn't even on the radar screen.

Rad said...

What an incredibly appropriate song! Thank you for posting!

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Both republiCONs, what a surprise.

Rad - You are very welcome.

whkattk said...

Love me some Bette! I've got the album, too. What will she come up with for the Dumpster?!?

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I would certainly be very, very good.