WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 09, 2020

2020.0709.0008...





6 comments:

uptonking said...

Those first two photos... love a man in the woods, but taken in black and white... brings something else into play. Ethereal? Mysterious, for sure. And the second one is culturally interesting. I have seen this type of photo before, the costume. I would like to know more about it. What it is inspired by...

Unknown said...

As always, you give men to fall in lust with, items of beauty, and many pieces to challenge the mind. Great job, please keep it up.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - Thank you. Sometimes they just come together (the posts, that is).

Chris A said...

To me it looks the first one is saying - "Cruising? Who Me?!!"

Xersex said...

fabulous post

Rad said...

There is just something deeper... about a B&W photograph. Great selection!