WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

2020.0219.0011...

What is the 'boogaloo?' How online calls for a violent uprising are hitting the mainstream

Brandy Zadrozny - Feb. 19, 2020

An anti-government movement that advocates for a violent uprising targeting liberal political opponents and law enforcement has moved from the fringes of the internet into the mainstream in recent months and surged on social media, according to a group of researchers that tracks hate groups.




Click on headline to read the entire chilling article.



4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Terrorism is terrorism is terrorism.
When Antifa does not register as Anti-Fascism, we are doomed.

XOXO

Rad said...

I have a pit in my stomach every time I see coverage of this human garbage. I fear every day will be a replay of Bobby Kennedy; whom ever makes it to oppose that fuck-wad shit for brains will be taken out by one of these scum.

THAT dread, sir, keeps me up at night - that we are going to get to that cusp of flushing this orange turd out of office and it will be taken from our reach by some home-brewed hate group fueled by his rhetoric.

whkattk said...

It gets more and more frightening with each passing day. How long before bombing is a daily occurence in the US? And will the current administration do anything about it but lip service?

SickoRicko said...

Sixpence, Rad, whkattk - We are living in frightening times.