WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

2020.0219.0010...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

Great Graphic art!

whkattk said...

Awesome sets since I visited yesterday - everything from the art to the photos, from the architecture and nature to the political stuff. Right on, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - *blush* Thanks.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh dear.
Nothing like those B&W drawings, though...

XOXO

Xersex said...

#1 Travis DesLaurier
https://www.instagram.com/travbeachboy/