WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

2020.0129.0600...






5 comments:

John said...

The B&W pic is the Home Insurance Building, LaSalle & Adams, Chicago, 1885-1931

SickoRicko said...

John - Thanks for that info!

Chris A said...

When I saw the B&W photo I thought it might be old timey New York, but I couldn't recognize the building. Chicago! That is good to know!

Xersex said...

more info here

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/07/15/constructed-1884-home-insurance-building-chicago-worlds-first-skyscraper/

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thank you for the link!