WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

2020.0112.0610...

I've been nursing a chest/sinus cold and spent the day yesterday trolling Tumblr sites - yes, the platform that purged all forms of female nipples and male penises (except artistic). Well, let me tell you: those nipples and penises are still there! Yes, they are!


But I became humbled and saddened when I encountered blogs from Australia showing the fires that are happening there. So I'm providing links to two of them. Each has more than one post about the fires and links within them for agencies of assistance.


Of course, I had to provide gratuitous pix of injured koalas and one hot firefighter to get you interested.



Bah Humbug Now That's Too Strong



1 comment:

whkattk said...

Bless those who are risking their lives to save the wildlife. Bless those who are doing what they can from afar.