WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 27, 2019

201912270626...




5 comments:

whkattk said...

What a great painting. So quintessential male.

Chris A said...

Two things: 1. Nice Fractal
2. Great painting. I tried googling the artist's name - M. Pegasi (is that right?) No luck. Apparently there is an exoplanet called 51 Pegasi which google focused on.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Pegasi looks about right, but I'm not 100% sure.

Xersex said...

#1 what body
last one is from Maurice Pegasi 150%. There's his sign!

bignate said...

That first pic is one of my favorites!