WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 27, 2019

201910270558...



I joined a new HIV support group recently and while there is time for supportive discussion, they also do activities. The latest one was pumpkin carving, which I've never done before. I wasn't sure I'd enjoy it because I don't like handling "yucky" stuff and I was unsure of my ability to be creative. I couldn't get rid of those stringy things inside but this turned out okay I think.

5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Life is one baby step at a time... ;>~

jeff said...

Well done sir! The sticky stuff adds to the creepiness.(I always scraped it out and roasted the seeds..)

fred said...

Far better than my first time effort, I can assure you. Of course that must have been oh, I don't know, 61 years ago. Got plenty of practice in over the years, but yours is simple, straight forward and very classy! Thanks for sharing.

Xersex said...

well done!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thanks for your comments!