WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 20, 2019

201909200613...





2 comments:

whkattk said...

This latest fuckery is astounding. No, not that he's done something egregious enough for a whistleblower to finally come forward, not that he's doing everything he can to stop his traitorous acts from coming to light. But the Republicans who continue to protect him makes me want to puke. They all belong in prison, assets seized, and the key thrown away.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - I couldn't agree with you more.