WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

201908170632...






3 comments:

fred said...

Two things. 1. The Reactions Button. I have found out that presently, I can hit Fabulous or So-So, and then the number changes up one. Then, I close the site. Visit one other site. Go back to you and hit that same button again, and sure enough, the number goes up! It does not do that if I don't visit another site. Thought you'd like to know. 2. I really love the Amature pictures above here, and then I look at the cigarettes and ashtrays and think about how normal that used to be in my life. Not so much for me, but those around me. Happily now, not at all, as Hubby is allergic to it and his throat will start to close on contact. How things change!! Great shots. Thanks

SickoRicko said...

fred - Thanks for the info on the Reactions buttons. I always thought it was only one vote per computer. Cigarettes were a big part of my life but I finally quit, a day late unfortunately.

O!Daddie said...

I quit a 50-yr smoking habit 5 years ago and I will never smoke again. I do worry a bit about the damage I caused and when it might rear it's ugly head.

On a happier note, I'd love to be the cream filling between the guys in pic #1