WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

201905220728...

I almost forgot...







7 comments:

Xersex said...

love towers!

Anonymous said...

I never know which pictures are of real buildings and which ones are just artists drawings of concepts. But it is nice to see the photos whichever they are.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I agree on both your points!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I find that photo #2 the most interesting and startling. This artist's concept looks hard to build and scary to work in!

SickoRicko said...

Blogger Profile - Actually, the second picture is the John Hancock building in Chicago, Illinois.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Sorry, I meant #3!

SickoRicko said...

Blogger - Oh, now I understand. Yes, that third one is quite amazing.