WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, March 25, 2019

201903250740...







5 comments:

Jeff said...

He has Jesus tattooed on his arm.... Is that a hint, prompt, or cue card ?

SickoRicko said...

Geoff - I haven't a clue.

Xersex said...

penultimate Quinn

http://menforxersex.blogspot.com/search?q=quinn

Jeff said...

must have been a cue card...cuz I said "Jesus that's hot" when I saw him... then I looked up and the last thing I saw was the tattoo... Funny that...lol

SickoRicko said...

Geoff - Yes, that IS funny.