WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 01, 2019

201902010926...




For Pat at Big Whack Attack

3 comments:

Rad said...

I like to think, vicariously, that you are the one out there taking these superb photos!

Love the imagery you curate for this site!

Question: Your banner photos - are then in a folder on the site?

Keep up the great work!

Rad

SickoRicko said...

R Rad - Thank you for the compliment! I don't take the pix but I'm lucky enough to find them. As for the banner pix: they aren't archived on the site, only on my hard drive, sorry.

Xersex said...

effectively, great pics every post