WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 01, 2019

201902010817...






3 comments:

Xersex said...

nice vintage!

jsstrand said...

Photo #1 is Ronnie Mills by Capital Studios of Washinton D.C. around 1960 - (hope Mr.Pence doesn't find out lol - there would be hell to pay - lol) the two cowboys are brothers Rory and Gunnar Wilde - this series taken by Bruce of Los Angeles around 1960 - love this vintage stuff thanks for posting

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - You certainly do know your vintage models!