WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

201901160715...

Woody Fox & Seth Santoro







3 comments:

whkattk said...

Shots like some of these show odd, unnatural poses.... I wonder why the photographer doesn't move for a better picture rather than having the guys twist around for the boner shot? Hmmmm..... It's the artist in me! :-)

bobbert said...

Love Woody...hes's a hot guy...but prefer him when he's had a haircut...!

Xersex said...

probably during sex, they change their poses!