WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

201812180902...

I was feeling badly that I didn't include Tumblrs that were moving to Instagram, Flickr, etc. and thought I'd go through the list again and at least tell you which platform they've moved to even though I wouldn't have a link to give you. Unfortunately, each and every one has been affected. Most are visible to only the owner of the blog, several were totally deleted. I'm sorry that I missed an opportunity.



Do you notice what's missing

from Tumblr's new policy?



Here's a repeat of the updated Tumblr blogs I posted the other day. The old name is first, and below that is the link in red to the new location.



AOM SoulFood

(wasn't on my list originally but since added)


dekaN, Naked in the UK


Hot4Hairy(2.0)


Just Things I Like..


Men du jour


Nude, Natural, Free, Fun

fun2bnaked (blogrXXX) and fun2bnaked (nibblebit)


Perfect Specimens


vintagemusclemen

2 comments:

Men du jour said...

Hello,
Could you please add mine on here as well? I had http://mendujour.tumblr.com now I'm moving to http://mendujour.net
Thank you in advance. Cheers!

SickoRicko said...

Men du jour - Consider it done!