WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 09, 2018

201812090434...

Aloha from Maui!


(Left) On the boat going out to snorkel.
I wasn't successful at all and had to be "rescued".
They sent someone out to haul me back to the boat.
(Right) On Little Beach, clothing optional but not sanctioned.



(Top) View approaching climb to get to Little Beach.
If you look closely, that white speck is where we end up.
(Bottom) View of Big Beach from where that speck is.


(Left) View of climb up from Big Beach. While not
horribly difficult, one has to be mindful because the volcanic
rocks are sharp. Jerry hurt himself on the climb down.
(Right) View down onto Little Beach; a lot easier!




Someone out there somehow produced these balls of sand.



A sunset that we happened to catch.

9 comments:

rc7448 said...

Wonderful pictures... so beautiful!!

whkattk said...

What a wonderful trip it must've been. The two of you look very happy!

Is that beach open to everyone - or is it a gay beach?

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - That beach is open to everyone. As usual, the gays are at the far end.

Ricardo said...

I don't know english enough to explain that like I wish. But I think that is the first time I see both of you. Nice to meet you, guys.

bobbert said...

Lovely images...thanks for posting...
Regards always...
Bobbert

Xersex said...

I bet your vacations were great!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I am so glad you both had a wonderful time!
Any ideas on where next?

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Palm Springs at the end of February is next.

Aquae Sulensis said...

Merci beaucoup de nous faire partager ces moments de bonheur. Bravo ! Affectueusement, François