WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 19, 2018

201811190708...




5 comments:

Xersex said...

love the ginger!

bobbert said...

Love hairy chests, makes me go all 'gooey'
Bobbert x

bignate said...

Gorgeous eyes!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Hairy chests and a little facial scruff are very sexy! So is some ginger!

whkattk said...

Too much hair is a huge turn-off for me...Don't have to shave it, but manscape that lawn just a bit....