WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

201810200902...





3 comments:

Jeff said...

Very handsome man... Not quite sure about the dress hanging up behind him.. it is stretchy fabric but would still be a bit tight but thst would definitely show off what he's got.. lol Just messing wit ya,,
Mostly thanks for all your hard work posting the beauties and the right on political stuff. You make my day every day...

SickoRicko said...

Geoff - Thank you for the very nice comment. I need to hear this sort of thing once in a while.

Xersex said...

both of them have their charme