WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Post-16057...





4 comments:

whkattk said...

Love the drawing!

bobbert said...

That gaze transfixes you, he knows exactly what you want and are unable to resist. he's tempting you into your fantasy and eventual doom, you can't see what awaits you in his right hand grasp.....let me at him!

jsstrand said...

that looks like very early Yul Brynner

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Wow, what a story!

jsstrand - You are correct.