WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 02, 2018

Post-15938...


An acquaintance of ours has chosen today to end his life with assisted suicide.
He's been battling multiple myeloma for ten years and has exhausted all of his other options. Good journey my friend.

6 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

My condolences on the passing of your friend.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Thank you.

Xersex said...

good journey!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thank you too.

circusgypsy said...

Well, at least he's moved on from the pain to a better beginning. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure we'll all see each other again down the road. Death ends a life but never a relationship. Peace.

SickoRicko said...

circusgypsy - Thanks to you as well.