WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 01, 2018

Post-15479...

Today is my birthday!
(Wasn't it nice of Google to remember?)









Happy Canada Day too!

7 comments:

Jeff said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO THOU!!! Thanks for your tireless posts and making my day start with a smile and an e...…. lol. Enjoy your day.

Rand10dck said...

Happy birthday Rick! Wishing for there to be many many more to come.

JMac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a great day i also luv your posts they help start my day off in a great way down here in Australia.
This post really hits home for me as i hit 62yo in December & body is feeling it but mind is still young!!
All the best to you from OZ

bobbert said...

Many Happies my dear friend, hugs and kisses from Robby in the UK

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you very much!

fred said...

Glad you have made yet another trip around the sun! Hope it was a great one for you ! Thank You for your tireless work here . It is appreciated .

SickoRicko said...

Fred - I like the "trip around the sun" way of saying it! I hope to remember that.