WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Post-15314...




Inspired by O!Daddie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and
look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.

Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
I wish to read even more things about it!

Chris said...

He always has been full of it -- the problem in it keeps seeping out all the time -- more sometimes than others.