WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Post-13090...

I was going to bash religion this morning to make up for missing it yesterday, but I was motivated to do this instead...














<<<<< >>>>>


3 comments:

whkattk said...

Love me some Betty White!

Xersex said...

love #1 and the last two!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

When some one lies bigly 24/7 they deserve and need to be called out. So, fire away!