WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Post-13010...

Malware update...


A local friend of mine took this screenshot of an error message he got about my blog. I sent it to Blogger to see if they can do anything about it.

5 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

That hasn't happened to me yet. But you never know!

- John said...

I "read" your blog with Firefox. I don't get that message. Or any warnings when I visit. I also use Malwarebytes & McAfee Security Suite. I get no warnings from either of the two. PS: Thank you for giving us great daily pictures.

SickoRicko said...

John - I'm glad you're not having a problem. Seems to be isolated to only a few people. Thanks for the compliment!

Rand10dck said...

That's strange I just read John's comment so tried going to your blog on Firefox again and it let me this time. They must have fix their Security Certificate.

I never let it bother me and have been viewing your blog daily still on MS Edge browser

SickoRicko said...

Rand10dck - Thanks for the update! I can only hope the problem has been fixed.