WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, February 19, 2018

Post-16094...







4 comments:

whkattk said...

Ya just gotta love guys who aren't ashamed of their cocks.

Xersex said...

love the cake #8

Howard in CT said...

#1- now THAT is a hot ASS!
#6- guys with glasses can be VERY sexy! 😎
#10- Don't usually go for so much manscaping but when he's THIS hot - no hair, don't care! DAYUM!

bobbert said...

My motto in life is ' enjoy your cock, it's the only one you've got' !
:D

Robby x