WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Post-15908...

Today is National Chocolate Cake Day!










As usual, I went a little overboard collecting.


And, on a more somber note, because I learned this from Jerry's Holocaust Museum calendar, I feel compelled to also mention that today is the
Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz
and
International Holocaust Remembrance Day.


Thanks for this last one Jeff.

3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Thank you for reminding me. Mention of this is strangely absent from any of the gazillion news services to which I subscribe and read regularly.

Howard in CT said...

A CT. State senator is trying to make mandatory the study of the holocaust in history classes in the high schools here. Too many kids today have no idea such a tragedy ever occurred.

Xersex said...

Holocaust and hoMocaust!