WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 07, 2018

Post-15768...








This is out-dated but I thought it was still good.

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Hadn't seen the Donald musical before, but it is still spot on generally. Now, if Corden could do monthly updates he could have an endlessly entertaining franchise!

Xersex said...

today I read a newspaper article: DT did not expect to be elected at all. And Melania cried at the idea of leaving New York! Poor Melania! and poor America!

Xersex said...

P. S .: the video reminds me when our politicians are teased ... but Italy has other problems than you: corruption, dishonesty, low economic growth, disorganization, a very low political class. You can not imagine ...

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I often forget that ours is not the only country that has troubles. Sorry.