WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Post-15643...


Is it just my eyes this morning, or is there something about the perspective on this picture that's a little disconcerting.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Camera angle -- the other two pictures that were with this one he looks normal -- nice hair, nice cock -- into my collection of hair men I would like to meet.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - I kinda thought that might be what's going on.

Anonymous said...

must be small waist and nice thick thighs. love the fur.

Xersex said...

in my opinion nothing special, excepted the fact he's a bit haired and he doesn't shave himself!

bobbert said...

You know what they say about masturbating !
Bob x

whkattk said...

Camera angle makes his feet look tiny!