WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Post-15612...

Stoopid me, I almost forgot what day this is!











Reposted from O!Daddie.

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I love watching these things flap in the breeze!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Also; old time cartoons used to tell audiences to follow the bouncing ball! Did those old time cartoonists even know what an alluring order that could be?

whkattk said...

Balls swinging and slapping...what a feeling!

Xersex said...

Balls swinging and slapping

the same thing I thought seeing all those delicious dancing balls!