WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Post-15596...







Reposted from O!Daddie.


My mother had to have emergency surgery Thursday to remove her large intestine. The surgery went well. She's on a morphine drip at this time and when she recovers enough she'll be taught how to live with an ostomy pouch.

The earliest I could get a reasonable (cost/time) flight is for this morning. I'll be out of touch while in Nebraska so this is going to be it for a week.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

About this man, I think he's be a nightmare for all of you and all over the world, for 4 years! I don't know if his vice would be even worse (probably yes)

Rand10dck said...

I will miss your post Rick. I wish for your mother to have a speedy recovery. I hope she has an easy time at learning the pouch.

fred said...

Very best of luck with the flights and the visit and the Post Op Rehab for your Mom. We will be thinking about you. You can do this. Be there for her and we trust all will be well. See you when you can.

Anonymous said...

Very best wishes to your mother on her recovery, and very best wishes to you as you visit her.

ralan said...

Hang in there. Everything will get better.

Xersex said...

Best wishes for your mummy and to you!!!

whkattk said...

So sorry to hear about your mother's illness. I hope she has a swift recovery. Safe travels to you (& Jerry if he's gone with you).

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you all. She's still very weak but coming along slowly but surely.