WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Post-15485...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

nice vintage!

jsstrand said...

2nd pic down is Robert McKim by Bruce of Los Angeles - it dates to about 1959-60 - his pic was the very first I ever ordered by mail in 1960 as a fledgling and extremely nervous gayboy - I still have that photoset which by today's standards is incredibly tame - thanks for the nostalgia trip -

jsstrand said...

first pic is Kjeld Neilsen by Champion - probably early 60's - bottom left is Ray Conners chowing down on Clay Hughes from mid 70's Nova 8mm film loop "Under Construction" - the one on the right looks like a Nova loop also, the guy bottoming was also in "Brians Boys" but I can't lock in on his name at the moment- large duo pic just above it is from a photo shoot by Champion but I can't remember the guy's names offhand -

love all the vintage stuff - thanks for posting

whkattk said...

Great vintage military pic.

jsstrand said...

3rd from the bottom - Ted Grace and Bob Kelley by Champion - around 1970